Website City of Marshalltown
Performs manual and semi-skilled labor for the operation, cleaning, and maintenance of the City’s Water Pollution Control Plant; performs related work as required.
Acceptable Experience and Training
· Graduation from high school; and
· Graduation from a wastewater environmental training school or Possession of a Grade II Wastewater License from the State of Iowa preferred;
· Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the work.
· Experience in the maintenance of equipment and/or facilities preferred,
Required Special Skills
· Possession of a valid Driver’s License issued by the State of Iowa;
· Grade II operator license within 3 years and 6 months.
To apply for this job please visit www.marshalltown-ia.gov.