This is a list of how the duties are split between the IWPCA secretary and the Water Sourcebook Committee:
- All physical processing of the water sourcebooks; including ordering and mailing out CD or hard copies.
- Purchasing binders for the water sourcebook curriculum (if hard copy).
- Processing all requests for curriculum.
- Record keeping of the water sourcebook users.
- Financial payables and receivables and budget record keeping.
- Sending name of schools to committee for local experts list.
- Marketing the program.
- Sending out end of year surveys.
- Sending out local expert's resource list.
- Approving requests for out-of-pocket teacher consumable funds.
- Oversee of water sourcebook program.
- Making copies of CD.