The Public Relations and Public Education Committee shall be composed of at least seven members.
- Coordinate with the Awards Committee to publicize awards.
- Publicize the annual meeting in state-wide news media.
- Annually prepare and distribute news releases state-wide on at least four subjects of importance to IAWEA.
- Prepare and distribute news releases of annual officer election to hometown newspapers.
- Develop and implement an effective public education program.
- Judge science fair projects at the senior and junior high school levels to identify, publicize, and acknowledge those projects involving water quality and/or treatment.
Executive Committee liaison shall be a Regional Director
"Clean Water Heroes"
A public education program for elementary-aged students.
Download the IAWEA Presentation