The Aims and Objectives Committee shall be composed of at least eight members selected by the IAWEA President.
- Where possible, the President shall try to select a member from each of the six regions of the State presently established by the IDNR
- Two members selected at-large
- Develop long- and short-range objectives
- Develop and recommend yearly goals
- Submit written recommendations in an annual report, not later than May of each year, to the Secretary-Treasurer. The Secretary-Treasurer shall distribute the report to the Executive Committee. The chairperson shall make an oral report at the annual business meeting
- Review as needed the Constitution and Bylaws and the Manual of Policies and Practices; recommend to the Executive Committee changes deemed necessary
- Submit a written report of this review at the Executive Committee meeting in March of every year.
- Committee meetings shall be scheduled by the chairperson as needed to meet the report dates.
Executive Committee liaison shall be the President Elect
Jim McElvogue, Chair, email@example.com
Click on the documents below to view the rules governing IAWEA.